Fluid contaminant extractant and deep penetrating sealer
Pro-Seal DP-36® is a single component reactive osmotic reagent that seals, densifies, waterproofs, hardens, reduces vapor drive and preserves most concrete substrates when used as part of a Pro-Seal® system.
- Approved for potable water
- No V.O.C.s
- Leaves a clear natural finish with no film or membrane on the surface
- Provides a prepared surface for better bonding of concrete toppings, coatings, mastics and paints
- Extracts fluid contaminants from in situ structures of concrete
- Forms a hydrostatic barrier in concrete that greatly reduces vapor drive